Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation in Ballymena require a temporary Admin Assistant for 3 month's
Role: Admin Assistant
Pay rate: £9.37 p/h
Hours: 37 hours p/w
- Provision of general secretarial/administrative support to assigned senior staff within Assets & Facilities Maintenance, to include maintaining diaries and scheduling meetings, screening telephone calls and emails, respond to routine internal correspondence and prepare outgoing mail taking appropriate actions as required.
- Provision of a general administration service to the Assets & Facilities Maintenance function including word processing, maintenance of spreadsheets and databases, PowerPoint presentations, photocopying and scanning, localised filing systems and dealing with general enquires from the public.
- Devise and maintain office systems to deal with the flow and storage of files and information both electronically and hard copy in compliance with auditing procedures.
- Collate and produce management information and Committee/client reports as directed.
- Attend meetings, as required, to take notes, compile and agree minutes, noting attendance and follow up to identify/prioritise and action matters which require attention.
- Coordinate courses/seminars and take lead responsibility for booking venues/accommodation, arrangement of catering/equipment/travel and responsible for delegate registration.
- Have a minimum of 5 GCSEs to include English Language and Maths (grade C or above) or equivalent qualifications to demonstrate literacy and numeracy
- Be able of demonstrate, by providing personal and specific examples, a minimum of two years' administrative experience in a busy office environment, to include
Successfully prioritising competing demands
The ability to deal efficiently with large volumes of work
Alternatively, consideration may be given to candidates who do not possess the required GCSE qualifications but who can demonstrate, by providing personal and specific examples, a minimum of four years' administrative experience in a busy office environment, to include:
- the ability to deal efficiently with large volumes of work; and
- successfully prioritising competing demands.
- A qualification that demonstrates competency in working with office technology ie Word Processing or Typewriting
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.