Our public sector client in the Carrickfergus are looking to recruit a full time temporary Admin Assistant to join their busy team
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The post holder will be the front line service, assist in implementing the administrative, customer care and financial functions of the business, working towards the accomplishment of organisational objectives
Responsible for the effective & efficient running of the Reception Area. Deal with queries and members of the public, provide information and ensure a high standard of service and customer care is delivered.
- Undertake general office duties, daily reconciliations, lodgements and word processing of reports, minutes and general correspondence and operation of computers, electronic equipment such as EPoS cash register.
- Receipt of fees and payments .
- Maintain and update documentary records for all aspects.
- Maintain & control the Sales Ledger and provide statistical information.
- Record all mail and ensure availability of stationery and postage requirements.
- Assist with berth allocation.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the salary and hours of work, as may be required.
5 GCSE's including Maths and English (grade C or above) or equivalent qualifications
A qualification that demonstrates competency in working with office technology ie Word Processing or Typewriting.
2 years' experience of working in a busy office environment, preferably in the leisure industry
Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Applicants must have:
Good word processing skills
Good book keeping skills
Be computer literate
Have experience of cash handling
- Have experience of dealing with the public.