Admin Officer required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Newtownards £7.25 PH.
Role: Admin Officer
Rate of Pay: £7.25 per hour
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8.45am - 5.15pm, Friday 8.45am - 4.45pm
Duration: 13 weeks (may be extended)
- Taking calls from organisations / general public (often about sensitive issues such as funding / grants / claims / bonfires etc
- Assisting with funding calls which ranges from sending out applications, recording returned applications, copying/ preparing information for assessment panels / reports, receiving and processing grant claims
- Preparing for meetings including pulling together meeting papers - agenda / reports etc, booking meeting rooms / catering and on occasion taking minutes for the meeting
- Processing purchase orders / liaising with finance
- Updating / maintaining databases
- Issuing information / emails to our community database
- General admin - filing, photocopying, word processing, excel, outlook
- 5 GCSE's A - C
- 1 years admin experience to include database management, management reporting, minute taking and diary management.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Paula Taylor will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE FRIDAY 27 MAY AT 5PM.