Temporary Administration Assistant is required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Newtownards for 13 weeks at £7.05 (under 25) or £7.50 (over 25) per hour.
Role: Administration Assistant
Rate of Pay: £7.05 (under 25) or £7.50 (over 25) per hour
Hours: 36 hours per week (Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm)
Duration: 13 weeks (may be extended)
- General administration including word processing, audio typing, maintenance of spreadsheets and databases, central and localised filing systems, mail merging and franking.
- Producing reports including target and income reports for leisure.
- Dealing with customer queries effectively.
- General office duties including incoming and outgoing post, filing, photocopying and general correspondence.
- Lodgement reconciliation and banking.
- Emptying vending machines, counting and reconciling monies.
- General typing duties, inputting data and minute taking.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in the preparation of in-house publicity material.
- Perform specific Leisure administration tasks including XN management software reporting and maintenance of same.
- Ordering stationary & associated stock taking.
- Working at reception, dealing with the public and general telephone enquires.
- Issuing and receiving a variety of forms, tenders etc.
- Any other duties consistent with the nature and level of the post.
- 6 month relevant administration experience.
- Experience using windows based system & Microsoft office
- Experience using a switchboard
- Financial experience including invoices
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kirsty Tomlinson will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE WEDNESDAY 19TH APRIL 2017 AT 12PM.