Our public sector client is looking to recruit a temporary Administration Assistant for their busy Finance Department for 6 weeks with possible extension. 37 hrs a week. £8.54p/hr.
The Finance administrator duties Include:
To provide support to the Finance Assistants in the following areas:
- Scanning and registering creditors invoices to the computerised accounting package
- Handle requests from suppliers regarding outstanding payments and liaise with appropriate officers in other departments to resolve issues delaying payments
- Review and check statements received from suppliers and investigate any irregularities
- Assist with the weekly payment run process
- Preparing cheques for presentation to the computerised accounting system
- Filing and photocopying for the accounts section as required
- Copy and collate supporting documentation for grant claims submitted by the department
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Minimum of 5 GCSE passes Grades A - C or equivalent, including English and Maths AND a minimum of 6 months experience in a computerised finance environment.
2 years relevant work experience in a computerised finance environment
Experience in the use of Microsoft Excel.
This position will offer the suitable candidate great opportunities and experience with the following benefits;
- Free parking
- Canteen facilities
- Paid Holidays
- Close to public transport links
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Siobhan Holmes on 02825642699 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.