Administration Assistant required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Newtownards £6.95 - £7.20 Per Hour.
Role: Administration Assistant
Rate of Pay: £6.95 - £7.20
Hours: 36 hours per week - Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Duration: 13 weeks (may be extended)
- General admin duties including word processing, audiotyping, maintenance of spreadsheets and databases, central and localised filing systems, mail merging and franking.
- Producing reports including target and income reports for leisure
- Dealing with customer queries effectively
- General office duties including incoming and outgoing post, filing, photocopying and general correspondence
- Lodgement reconciliation and banking
- Emptying vending machines, counting and reconciling monies
- General typing duties, inputting data and minute taking
- Assisting the marketing manager in the preparation of the in-house publicity material
- Perform specific Leisure administration tasks including XN management software reporting and maintenance
- Ordering stationary and associated stock taking
- Working at reception, dealing with the public and general telephone enquiries
- Issuing and receiving a variety of forms, tenders etc
- Any other duties consistent with the nature and level of the post
- 5 GCSE's A - C
- 2 years admin experience to include word processing, reception duties and switchboard
- Dealing with members of the public - to include complaint handling
- Word processing duties to include packages such as - Word, Excel and Outlook
- 3 years experience in a similar position
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Janey Cordner will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE FRIDAY 14TH OCTOBER AT 12PM.