- Collating KPI's to create management and senior management weekly figures sheet
- Collate all invoices by store, ensure these are checked and process for payment.
- Liaise with credit card companies
- Liaise with all utility companies; service and administration
- Check each stores weekly paperwork and process
- Store visits required to conduct store Paperwork Audits
- Ensure the smooth processing of employee hours / shifts / holidays to the payroll office
- Calculate management bonus earnings
- Management of Account Customers
- Relationship management
- Process quotes and orders
- Build on Account Customer numbers
- Deal with customer complaints - when the Area Manager is unavailable
- Customer data searches, sorting, data entry and analysis for local store marketing
- Liaise with University contacts (SU and societies)
- Management of Leaflet Distribution Companies
- Menu proofing
- Local store marketing material: creation and proofing.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of local store marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with company insurers on all accidents claims and insurance premiums.
- Management of online deals
Candidates will ideally possess a degree in a business related discipline with at least 2 years relevant experience in a similar role. (However, those without a degree but with longer relevant experience will also be considered)
Strong IT skills are essential. Candidates must be fully competent in the use of the complete MS Office package, with particular competency in Microsoft Excel.
The successful candidate must have a clean driving licence and the use of a car (mileage will be paid)
This role may be filled very quickly, but don't worry, we will keep your details on file for consideration of another role becoming available in the future