Our client, a large Public Sector organisation are currently recruiting for an Administration Officer who is available immediately
Role: Administration Officer
Hours of Work: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Rate of Pay: £7.05-£7.50/hour weeks 1-12 £10.29/hr week 13+
Duration: 8-12 weeks
- Provide relief support at Reception if required
- Collect and distribute documentation between
- Assist with the smooth operation by undertaking ad hoc duties as required
- 5 GCSE grade C or above
- Previous experience of 2 years or more working in an administration environment.
- Experience with Mac PC preferable.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Basic Access NI Clearance at the cost of £26.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Nixon will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
The deadline for applications will be Thursday 21st Sept at 12pm