Our client based in Portadown require an Administration Support person for a maternity leave.
Working as part of a pro-active sales team. To manage existing and new commercial accounts and support the commercial team with administrative duties. Processing orders and queries for the best possible service to our customer base.
- Liaising with Customers on a daily basis to ensure installs, registrations and unit readings are correct
- Enter sales orders onto SAGE and Inhouse system and taking ownership of orders from initial customer contact to invoice
- Liaising with our Internal Technical and IT Team to ensure customer queries are resolved
- Liaising with Despatch re availability/delivery via sage, connect sensor, excel
- Liaising with customers re availability/delivery/installs
- Incoming calls regarding queries,installs, pricing
- Maintenance of customer account details to confirm with invoicing instructions
- Issuing of credit notes, direct invoices & goods return
- Understand and be aware of departments KPI's and objectives
- Contribute to the success of the team & offer suggestions/ideas and feedback to aid progress/success
- Assist other members of sales team as required
- Other duties as delegated
- Previous working knowledge in a similar environment
- Educated to GCSE Level
- Team player and highly motivated
- Be able to prioritise your workload
- Accountability and Flexibility
- Resilience and Positive Attitude
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills (meticulous attention to detail)
If you meet all of the above criteria please submit your CV to the link provided.