Our Client in the Antrim area are looking to recruit a Full Time Finance Clerk to join their team
1 year Contract
Salary Range 18k - 22k
- 5 GCSE'S or Equivalent including English.
- At least 2 years experience handling a large payroll (300+) with hourly and monthly paid employees.
- Computer Literacy in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Professional appearance and conduct.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight payroll deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Maintain confidentiality of information at all times is essential for this position.
- IATI part qualified or in possession of relevant payroll administration qualification.
- Experience in dealing with employee working a variety of shift patterns incorporating bonus schemes.
- Processing a wide variety of statutory payments.
- Experience of Sage Payroll.
- Experience in other accounting functions.
The successful candidate will be given full training to develop their finance and administration skills to fulfil all requirements of the role including:
- Administer fortnightly/monthly payroll for 600+ employees operating on shift patterns.
- Manage time and attendance information to ensure that records are up to date and mangers are informed of required actions for fortnightly and monthly end paid employees.
- Liaise with Human Resources on the administration and monitoring of sickness, maternity and paternity.
- Process statutory payments as necessary.
- Management of information and administration of variety of company bonus schemes.
- Prepare and distribute monthly payroll reports to management, and deal with payroll queries and requests for information as required.
- Month end journals and reconciliations.
- Pension scheme administration for monthly and fortnightly paid employees.
To apply submit your cv and those shortlisted will be contacted by a member of the Grafton Team.