Administrative Assistant is required by a Local Government organisation based in Bangor, Co. Down for 8 weeks.
Role: Administrative Assistant
Rate of Pay: £7.50 per hour
Location: Bangor, County Down, Northern Ireland
Hours: 18 hours per week - Monday to Friday (am)
Duration: 8 weeks
- Minute taking
- Completion of template forms/letters/documents
- Inputting training records
- MUST have experience in minute taking
- RSA word processing or equivalent
- Good standard of English
- Relevant administrative experience of working to deadlines in a busy office environment.
To be shortlisted you MUST meet all Essential Criteria. Please note applicants must be aged 18 or over and MUST be available for mandatory training on TBC dates. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kirsty Tomlinson will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.