Part time Administrative Assistant required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Bangor at £7.05 (under 25) or £7.50 (over 25) per hour.
Role: Administrative Assistant
Rate of Pay: £7.05 (under 25) or £7.50 (over 25) per hour
Location: Bangor, Northern Ireland
Hours: 16 hours per week
- Word processing, maintenance of spreadsheets and databases, central and localised filing systems and general public enquires
- Processing of financial systems
- Collate and produce management information and reports
- Attend meetings to formally record minutes
- Deal with complaints in line with complaints policies
- Administrative support to designated line manager.
- RSA/OCR Stage 2 Typewriting/Word processing or similar qualification
- 5 GCSE's (Grade C or above) or equivalent
- 2 years relevant experience in each of the following: dealing with the public by telephone and in person, word processing, data input, record keeping & experience of using computer software including Microsoft Office.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kirsty Tomlinson will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE FRIDAY 9TH JUNE 2017.