Grafton Recruitment are actively recruiting an Administrative Assistant working alongside a well established client within the Ballymena area.
If this is of interest to you please continue to read on:
Ensure day-to-day administrative activities are completed on time and to a high standard of accuracy and quality.
- Attend meetings, as required, to take notes, compile and agree minutes, noting attendance and follow up to identify/prioritise and action matters which require attention.
- Provide cover or additional resources for other employees in the department in respect of meeting deadlines or when additional resources need to be applied to any specific duty of the department.
Have a minimum of 5 GCSEs to include English Language and Maths (grade C or above) or equivalent qualifications to demonstrate literacy and numeracy
Be able of demonstrate, by providing personal and specific examples, a minimum of two years' administrative experience in a busy office environment, to include:
- the ability to deal efficiently with large volumes of work; and
- successfully prioritising competing demands.
Alternatively, consideration may be given to candidates who do not possess the required GCSE qualifications but who can demonstrate, by providing personal and specific examples, a minimum of four years' administrative experience in a busy office environment, to include:
- the ability to deal efficiently with large volumes of work; and successfully prioritising competing demands.
A qualification that demonstrates competency in working with office technology ie Word Processing or Typewriting.
If you feel you meet all criteria and this is of interest to you please click on the apply button below.