Administrative Assistant required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Comber, Co Down £7.05 (under 25) or £7.50 (over 25) per hour.
Role: Administrative Assistant
Rate of Pay: £7.05 (under 25) or £7.50 (over 25) per hour
Hours: 14 hours per week - Wednesday 9am to 4.30pm & Friday 9am to 4.30pm (30 minute unpaid break each day)
Duration: up to 12 weeks
- Inputting membership data on IT software and maintaining manual and computerised files
- Preparation of bank lodgements, counting of monies and preparation of weekly and monthly reports for finance
- Provide Administration support for Management and Admin Officer
- Recording and franking of outgoing post
- Replenish information leaflets for reception as and when required
- Ensure compliance with Council Policies and Procedure relevant legislation and Health and Safety
- Any other duties as may be allocated and appropriate to the posts grade.
- Must have 5 GCSE's or equivalent including English and Maths and minimum of RSA Stage 2 Typewriting/Wordprocessing
- Applicants must have at least 2 years relevant Clerical/Administration experience.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kirsty Tomlinson will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**Please note that the closing date for this role is Monday 7th August at noon**