Administrative Assistant required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Newtownards - £7.05 (under 25) or £7.50 (over 25) per hour.
Role: Administrative Assistant
Rate of Pay: £7.05 (under 25) or £7.50 (over 25) per hour
Hours: 36 hours per week - Monday to Thursday (9am to 5pm) & Friday (9am to 4.30pm)
Duration: 13 weeks (may be extended)
- General administration including word processing, audio typing, maintenance of spreadsheets and databases, central and localised filing systems and dealing with general enquires from the public.
- General secretarial/administrative support to the designated line manager.
- Processing of financial systems and cash handling.
- Processing of ICT systems and/or programmes.
- Attending meetings to formally record minutes.
- Monitor inventories and carry out stock checks as requested.
- Assist purchasing and the preparation of quotations.
- Providing support in updating the organisations website.
- To undertake any other appropriate duties as may be allocated from time to time in accordance with the general nature of the post.
5 GCSE's (grade C or above), or equivalent
2 years' relevant administrative experience in each of the following:
- Dealing with the public by phone and in person
- Word processing
- Data input
- Record keeping
Experience of using computer software including Microsoft Office
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE THURSDAY 24TH AUGUST 2017**
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kirsty Tomlinson will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.