Our well known client based in Belfast City Centre is looking an experienced Administrative Assistant to join there team
- General administrative duties including audio typing, preparation of letters, filing etc;
- Processing mail and the maintenance of a centralised team mailbox;
- Taking and relaying messages/information;
- Processing invoices and expenses in a timely manner;
- General office duties;
- Planning and organising travel and accommodation itineraries for members of the Legal Department
- Dealing with all queries and requests in a courteous manner, filtering contact with lawyers as agreed and appropriate.
- Dealing with commercially sensitive requests and information while maintaining the utmost integrity and ethics at all times.
- Proven ability to ability to multitask, to prioritise and complete work effectively, within tight deadlines and to a very high standard with the flexibility and adaptability to changes in the working environment
- Highly desirable that candidates have a previous work experience as an administrative assistant.
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity, diplomacy and discretion in handling confidential information and in responding to customers inside and outside the organisation.
- Extensive MS Office skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- 5 GCSE's at C Grade or above to include Maths and English- Proof of Grades is essential
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV via the link or contact Angela Black on 02890242824