Our client in the Antrim area are looking to recruit a Band 3 Administration Assistant to work full time on a temporary basis
Hours of work - Shitf work ( must be availble to work weekends )
Hourly rate - £7.25 per/hr
- Responsible for updating PAS complete admissions, transfers and discharges as well as support the medical nursing team in the ward area.
- Accepting and re-routing telephones calls and manning the switchboard when necessary
- Answering inquiries and assisting the general public.
- Carrying out photocopying duties as required.
- Faxing documents.
- Word Processing of documents, creating spreadsheets and databases.
- Inputting data on computer packages.
- Filing of patient documents.
- Sorting invoices and inputting information onto the in-house system
- Any other duties as required
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 GCSEs Grades A-C or equivalent and RSA Stage II Word Processing plus 1 year's administrative/clerical experience in an office environment including the practical use of computers.
- A proven ability to work in a team environment and deal with a wide range of internal and external customers.
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Broad awareness of health and social care organisations
- Current full driving licence and access to a car
- Enhance Access NI Cleared
If you are interested in applying please send your up to date CV to Carla McCamley at Grafton Recruitment