Administration Officer (Emergency Planning Support) required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Bangor.
Role: Administration Officer (Emergency Planning Support)
Rate of Pay: £7.50 per hour
Location: Bangor, County Down, Northern Ireland
Hours: 18 hours per week - Monday (all day), Tuesday (all day), Wednesday (morning) - Flexibility would be advantageous (This can be negotiated)
Duration: Between 13 weeks and 11 months
To provide administrative support to the Emergency Planning Co-Ordinating Officer and the Eastern Emergency Preparedness group (EEPG) including:
- Maintenance of databases
- Updating of records and documents on Website
- Providing a secretariat to the multi-agency EEPG - organising meetings, booking venues and catering, taking notes and preparing minutes
- Other general administration duties as assigned by the Customer Services Manager
- IT Literacy with experience in use of Microsoft Packages
- Good organisational skills
- Two years' experience in Minute Taking and Report Writing
- Experience of working in a complex, multiagency environment with direct contact with senior management
*To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and have experience in minute taking and report writing*
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Paula Taylor will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE FRIDAY 28TH APRIL 2017.