Our client, a large public sector organisation are currently recruiting for an Administrative Officer who is available immediately
Role: Full time Administrative Officer
Hours of work: 36 Mon-Fri
Rate of Pay: Weeks 1-12 £7.05-£7.50/hr Week 13+ £10.29/hr
An Administrative Officer will be expected to
- use a wide range of modern office technology to get the job done - PCs, e-mail, scanning and modern phone systems.
- work as part of a team,
- deal with queries from the public, receiving and making phone calls,
- carry out filing, photocopying, processing claims, reception duties and many other kinds of office administration.
- 5 passes grade C or above at GCSE or equivalent, which must include English Language and mathematics.
- at least 2 years administration experience
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Basic Access NI Clearance at the cost of £26.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Nixon will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
The deadline for applications will be Monday 18th September at 9am