Banking Administrative Officers - Galway
Our client is a well known Financial Services and Banking Institution across the island of Ireland. In business for almost 200 years, they currently have nearly 6000 employees to provide high level of service to nearly 2 million customers. Part of a Globally present organisation, they pride themselves on their local feeling and local understanding with motivation to be the best in their market at providing customer service.
A Banking Administrative role has arisen within this Institution, based in the Galway City area for a contract period of no less than three months initially;
Responsibilities of this role could include:
- Contribute to Business Direct's overall success and be recognised as the leading edge of a wider sales and service culture.
- Be a member of a team responsible for the management of a portfolio of small business customer relationships across multiple delivery channels incorporating overall risk management including excesses, account reviews and completion of new and increased borrowing requests in a timely manner
- Contribute to the achievement of Team and Divisional financial targets
Deliverables could include:
- Support the management of the upcoming review schedule allocated to your team, and work with the team to ensure that all account reviews are undertaken on a timely basis. Ensure daily management of cases and reports as appropriate / required
- Support the management of any account or portfolio administration allocated to your team
- Quality of reports to Credit must achieve Right First Time standard in every instance
- Identifying early arrears cases and assessing customer proposals for restructure/forbearance arrangements
- Ensure the Team portfolio MI schedule is updated weekly and support the tracking and compiling of monthly MI
- Maintain accurate file records and other database information as required
- Maintain customer relationships including liaising with relevant other group service units
Other Significant Role Deliverables
- Compliance with all Group Audit / Risk requirements both internal & external
- Support other portfolio teams within Business Direct as required
- Participate in Project work as required / necessary
Necessary Skills & Experience
- QFA'd OR APA'd qualified
- Comprehensive and relevant banking experience with direct recent experience dealing with lending requests for small business/personal customers.
- MCC qualified, or be in the process of completing this qualification or be qualified through experience (i.e. suitably grandfathered) for RI / All Ireland roles, where deemed necessary.
- Experience of communicating and negotiating with customers to deliver creative and sustainable credit solutions
- Use of Business Systems and Microsoft packages including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Contribution to the achievement of team financial targets/KPIs
- Daily Management of cases and excesses within Team Portfolio
- Ensure credit applications are managed in line with team SLAs
Fitness and Probity
This is a Regulated Role, and will be subject to enhanced vetting procedures. There will be an ongoing requirement for the role holder to maintain fit, proper and sound standing to perform in the post.
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.