Our Client has a requirement for an Operations/Sales support assistant for the Cisco Specialists within their Sales Team. There will be on-site admin and Cisco Portal training with potential additional Cisco accreditation after a period of time.
Cisco Admin Support is a crucial role within the Sales Team and is required to provide support to Cisco Specialist and Account Managers through office-based sales and account management activity.
- Office based role focused on Pre Sales support
- Prepare customer quotations and sales order management
- Accurately validate sales orders prior to placing on Cisco ordering Portal
- Operational check in of products and dispatch
- Effectively communicate directly with the customer, or with the sales team to resolve Sales queries
- To effectively and efficiently own and manage customer queries or escalations until resolution
- Deal registration including understanding of promotions available
- Prepare renewal quote for maintenance contact within 90 day expiration
- Contract and follow-up with customers and partners to ensure timely maintenance renewals
- Log and Monitor customer product returns
- Gain an understanding of Cisco Smartnet registration tool and be able to register the Smartnet contracts
- Understanding of Cisco Service Contract Centre (Cisco Maintenance) & Cisco Commerce Workspace (quoting and estimates tools)
- Management of Cisco Portal View
- Excellent communication and analytical skills - written and verbal
- Ability to efficiently multitask
- Understanding Bid Process, P&L and process management
- Organizational and prioritization skills
- Administration skills
- Basic system skills - Word, Excel, Mail
- Team player
- Quick Learner
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Paula McClymont on 028 90 322022 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.