Our client based outside of Portadown has an immediate requirement for a temporary office administrator until approx August 2016 with a possibility of extension.
- Inputting data onto system accurately
- Maintaining inhouse database
- Maintain absence administration
- Prepare induction packs for new starts
- File daily Security paperwork
- Maintain Lateness reports when requested
- Assist with projects for HR Manager
- Maintain Stationery Orders
- Collate HR Diary requirements
- Educated to GCSE level, Grade A-C
- Minimum of one year administration experience working in a busy office environment
- Previous experience working in an HR environment would be advantageous
- IT Literate
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines
If you meet all of the above criteria and are available to start immediately please submit your CV to the link provided.
For further information please contact Claire Cairns on 02838 353335 or email.