We are looking to recruit a temporary part-time Administrator for our client based on Airport Road West. This position is for a maternity cover and will be a temporary on-going role. Our client deals with the shipment of products and the successful candidate will need to have their Access NI Clearance as well as their own transport ideally.
This is a part-time role for 3 days/week, Mon-Weds 0800-1615 with 1 hour for lunch. The successful candidate must be flexible to help cover periods of holiday/sickness. This can mean working between 0700-1800.
- Three day week (Mon-Wed) 8.00am to 4.15pm (1hr lunch) (must be flexible to help cover holiday/sick leave sometimes working shifts between 7am to 6pm)
- Hourly rate £7.70
- 20 days holiday & 8 stat days (pro rata)
- Temporary ongoing position for at least 4-6 months
- Access NI Clearance needed
- Free and secure car parking
- Running and updating freight-in transit reports
- Updating excel spreadsheets
- Advising the US of pending/delayed shipments
- Collating statistics
- Answering the telephone and general admin duties
- Full training will be given
- At least 6 months- 1 year of office administrative experience
- 5 GCSEs A-C to include Eng and Maths
- Good MS Excel, Outlook and Word skills
- Ability to pick up things quickly and work efficiently
- Confident and outgoing individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable and punctual and well mannered at all times
- Own transport is desirable
If you wish to apply for this role, please click here. Please note you must have or be willing to apply for your Access NI for this position. Please call Ciara at Grafton for more info on 02890895824.