Office Administrator - Blanchardstown
6 month fixed-term contract
Our client, a leading provider of construction services, is currently recruiting a strong office administrator preferably with a background in building/construction.
This is a 6 month fixed-term contract, however, there may be opportunities for the right candidate.
Duties will include:
- Compiling project invoices and purchase orders for a busy engineering department
- Scanning, electronic filing and transmittal of approved regulatory documents to customers
- Processing site documentation and planning applications
- Take incoming queries from customers in relation to their applications
- Build positive working relationships with councils, planning offices and facilities departments
- Interpret maps and facilities drawings and collate data for reporting purposes
- 3- 4 years working in a busy office environment preferably in building/construction/architecture
- Ability to interact at all levels
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- MS Office proficient
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
To apply for this role, please forward an up-to-date CV for consideration.