ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT Co Tyrone Permanent
Our client is a long established business based in Co Tyrone.
This role plays a vital part in the administration and smooth running of the business.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:-
- Provide both clerical and administrative support to management and staff either as part of a team or individually.
- Processing and issuing statements, invoices etc..
- Ordering and maintaining stationery, brochure and equipment stock
- maintaining a high level of customer service at all times
- Using a variety of software packages such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook to produce correspondence documents.
Hours of Work:
- Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm
- Availability to work Saturday mornings on a rota basis 9am-1pm
- GCSE or equivalent grade C or higher in English Language and Maths
- Previous Secretarial or Receptionist experience in a busy office environment
- Hold a current driving licence
- Salary dependent on experience
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.