37 hours per week
Overview of Role:
The role is to provide comprehensive administrative and office support in our busy Head Office in Newry.
Key Duties and Tasks:
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries.
- Stock control - responsible for managing all stock going in & out of the office to customers
- Creating and maintaining filing systems.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft word, outlook, PowerPoint, excel, access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Devising and maintaining office systems.
- Booking rooms and conference facilities.
- Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment.
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post.
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Manipulating statistical data.
- Arranging in-house and external events
Qualifications and skills required:
- At least 2 years' experience working in a busy office environment
- Experience in using Microsoft Office is essential (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access etc)
- A flexible and proactive approach to work
- A pleasant, confident telephone manner.
- Strong organisational skills
- Presentation skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines.
- The ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritise tasks and workload.
- Oral and written communication skills.
If you meet the above criteria and available for this position, please submit your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org deadline - Tuesday 25th July @ 12noon.