Administrator required to work in a busy Civil Engineering and Building contractors
Location: Banbridge Co.Down
37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday
- Performing clerical and administrative duties
- Assisting the office manager & company director
- Word processing of documents, creating spreadsheets
- Answering phones; Managing and distributing information
- Sorting invoices and inputting them on to Sage
- Being involved in take offs
- Site Visits
- Project Management & monitoring project process
- Review of method statements and risk assessments
- Attending Management meetings
- Minimum 2 years experience working within a busy office. Previous experience working within the construction industry is not deemed essential but would be an advantage.
An excellent working knowledge of computer programmes, with excellent ICT aptitude and proficient writing and literacy skills
If you meet the above criteria and available for this position, please submit your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 12th September. Cv's received after this time will not be accepted.