Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Administrator for our client based in Dublin Clonskeagh.
Our client is looking for someone that thrives in a busy office environment has excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking skills to join their busy marketing team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Travel management for VP Marketing and two line managers in the team
- Provide admin support to the marketing team on campaigns and initiates
- Document control
- Prepare various reports, presentations and agency correspondence
- Organise and attend weekly meetings, take minutes and coordinate action plans
- Dictaphone typing
- Track, analyse and report on Marketing budget
- Maintaining a marketing database
- Secretarial duties
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Excellent problem solving attitude and ability to keep to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional telephone and face to face communication, interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation skills and experience of managing a varied workload
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Excellent English verbal & written skills
- A keen interest in administration and organisation
- An interest in marketing would be a plus (no experience necessary)
- Excellent salary on offer
- Clonskeagh Location with on site parking
- Lots of room for career progression
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.