Our client based in Portadown requires an experienced Administrator for full time hours - IMMEDIATE START.
- Raising monthly PPM orders for various sites
- Updating any developments within jobs and seeing through to completion, collating correct paperwork for upload
- Maintain asset register
- Working to deadline to ensure we do not incur KPI costs on jobs
- Organising engineers to insure they have all information they need and they relay information back in a timely manner
- Raising of invoices for 02 contracts making sure correct costs are applied
- General admin duties including answering phones and email correspondence
- Previous experience in a busy administration department
- Educated to GCSE level
- IT Literate to include Word and Excel
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be available to start immediately
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org