This is an internal role to work within Grafton Recruitment. Grafton Recruitment is Northern Ireland's largest Recruitment Consultancy with 6 regional branches across our network as well as our Belfast Branch/Head Office which is also home to our Specialist Recruitment teams. We are a trusted recruitment partner to many of Northern Ireland's largest and best known companies which have used our services for most of our 33 year history.
Due to the success of our recruitment team in Portadown, Grafton Recruitment is looking for a talented Administrator on a temporary on-going basis, to join our team and be part of our vision to be the best.
As an Administrator you will play a pivotal role in supporting the team of Recruiters in terms of Candidate and clerical support, you will have responsibility in the following key areas:
Recruitment Team Support
- Typing/re-formatting Candidate CV's into Grafton branding
- Verify Candidate qualifications
- Organise Candidate registration interviews
- Check Candidate availability lists
- Prepare interview packs for high volume roles
- Where applicable, deliver Client specific training such as manual handling, induction etc.
- Driving the highest quality standards ensuring compliance with company processes and procedures
- Scanning & uploading Candidate CV's onto the CRM system
- Collating Candidate references & uploading them onto the CRM system
- Prepare and collate management information and reports
- Assist in the preparation for internal and external audits
- Delivering the best Candidate service whilst balancing the fast paced nature of this role
- Dealing with Candidate queries
- Typing correspondence
- Answering telephone calls and directing calls to appropriate person
- Maintaining database on a daily basis
- Post in and out
- General administrative duties
Hours of Work
Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand.
- Educated to GCSE level to include English and Maths, grade A-C
- IT Literate to include Word, Excel and additional computer systems
- Experience in dealing with confidential information
- Minimum of 6 months recent administration experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- The ability to organise & prioritise own workload
- A full driving licence
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to work as an individual and a team player
- RSA / OCR Word Processing Qualification
- Rate of pay: £7.20p/h
- Pleasant, friendly working environment
- Fast paced role, where every day is different
If this sounds good to you and you have relevant Administrative experience, please submit your CV following the link below.