Located in Portadown, our long standing established client is well known for their work in the construction sector.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously and prioritise their workload. You will need to be driven, ambitious, tenacious and ready to hit the ground running. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established business, giving an opportunity to develop your career and take responsibility across the whole range of the business function.
- Printing tender documentation for the Estimating team
- Contacting Supply Chain, chasing quotes for both Estimators and Quantity Surveyors
- Taking minutes and distributing them following meetings
- Preparing progress reports, sustainability reports, environmental reports and Health and Safety reports.
- Acting as a Document controller
- Completing Health and Safety files
- Sourcing costs for supplies
- Updating Conquest system with new supplier information and updating the database
- Collating BREEAM information
- Maintain and manage document archives
- Dealing with incoming telephone queries and taking messages as necessary
- Providing general office admin support for the Construction team as necessary
- Responsibility for complying with and in the management of Health & Safety as stated in the company safety policy
- To comply at all times with the company Fair Employment policies
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
- Minimum of 4 GCSE's with at least Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 1-2 years administration experience working in a busy environment
- Ability to demonstrate excellent typing and organisational skills
- Ability to demonstrate at least 1 years' experience using MS Excel
- Have a strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products including excel, word, powerpoint and outlook
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Must be flexible in working hours
- Excellent written and verbal
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.