Our client a successful and growing company in Armagh require an experienced Administrator due to their continued expansion.
This post will provide support to the technical administration function of the business
- Creation & maintenance of production data & related documentation
- Analysing and understanding production data
- Discussing client requirements and drafting quotations
- Taking and making telephone calls
- Providing after sales support
- Supporting the process of new product development
- Minimum 5 GCSE's - to include, English, Maths and IT
- Working knowledge of Sage
- IT Literate to include Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills to include telephone manner
- Understanding of 2D CAD or similar sketch or drawing software would be advantageous
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Claire on 02838 353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.