Administrator | Pharmaceutical | 12 month contract
The Client: Located in Dublin North, our client is a world leader in the pharmaceutical industry. They employ over 30,000 staff globally with a market presence in over 140 countries.
The Role: As an Administrator, you will be required to support key functions within the Regulatory department.
- Provide support and assist team members on regional projects.
- Provide secretarial support in order to administer and distribute correspondence and enquiries
- Prepare reports, presentations and other documentation
- General admin support, including putting together presentations and spreadsheets using MS Office
- Co-ordination of legal documentation
- Processing project financial charges across EU Region
- Managing content of internal project database
- Any other duties as requested by the Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Organising and taking minutes of meetings as requested
- Assist with record keeping and reporting of activities
Hours of work: 39 hours per week
- At least 1-2 years experience in a busy administration role
- Educated to Degree level in relevant field (or equivalent qualification) desirable although not essential
- Strong technical and IT skills with a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical and numerical skills
- Effective communication skills with the ability to communicate with senior management
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical/science sector
- Competitive salary (within the region of €26-30k depending on experience)
- Occasional over time
- Subsidised canteen
- Experience with a recognised organisation in the pharmaceutical sector
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.