Want to develop with market leading companies?
Want a workplace where you are valued and rewarded?
Want a flexible approach to your working week?
Grafton WANT you!
As we continue to expand our Portadown branch an exciting position within our team has arisen. Ideally attracting and shortlisting candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business brief you will be at the heart of resourcing and working with the top consultants in the area. Providing an excellent work life balance, dynamic team with a positive attitude to getting the best results.
Grafton are searching for a resourceful individual with a "can do" attitude. The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role as the position involves a range of duties - including those which are more specific to the Grafton key processes.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering telephone / screening calls
- Meeting and greeting candidates and clients
- Screening candidates details
- Responsible for all stationary, postage and print supplies
- Managing the PO Portal
- General admin filing, faxing and photocopying
- Uploading candidate information to digital files
- Collating branch timesheets, P45 and holiday request
- Coffee/teas for clients when required
- Responsible for petty cash - balancing receipts
- Provide database support to Consultants
- Update candidate information, track progress/activity on STNET in a timely and accurate basis
- Qualify candidates expectation and availability through Registration Interviews
- Format and update candidates CVs as required
Sales/ Marketing Activities
- Carry out ezine activities
- Assist in identifying leads, completion of weekly lead generation sheet
Quality & Compliance
- Complete administration and quality compliance duties, including collection of written or verbal references, weekly review and maintain quality for candidates and clients in line with key processes.
- Process and maintain Access NI requirements for temporary workers
- Ensuring candidate handbook and Assignment briefing information are given to each temporary worker
- Ensure window ad's are relevant and updated as required (weekly at least)
For more information send your CV to