Based in Armagh our client requires a Part-Time Administrator/Receptionist, 20 hours per week, 1pm-5pm for a maternity leave starting early September 2017.
If you meet the criteria below please submit your CV to the link provided:
- 5 GCSE's (including English Language and GCSE Maths (Grades A-C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR higher qualification OR 12 months' relevant experience
- Must have one year's experience in working with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Good oral and written communication skills to meet the needs of the post in full
- Experience of data entry into spreadsheets and databases
- Ability to collate and compile statistical information
- Ability to use initiative to plan and organise work
- Ability to work accurately
- Ability to use initiative
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org