Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation require a Full Time Affordable Warmth Surveyor based in Limavady
Role : Affordable Warmth Surveyor
Location : Limavady
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £8.08 - 13 weeks + £10.71
Hours of Work : Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Main Responsibilities :
- To undertake programmed household surveys across the Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council area.
- To assist in the preparation and planning of the survey work and the administrative requirements in this regard.
- To report to the Project Co-Ordinator on a daily and weekly basis as required and provide updates on all work undertaken and identify any issues of concern which may arise as part of the survey work.
- To assist in the effective delivery of the Scheme and develop such procedures as may be required to ensure compliance with the DFC Project operational requirements.
- To liaise with local Environmental Health and/or Building Control as may be required, to ensure the smooth running of the Affordable Warmth Scheme.
- To maintain all appropriate written and electronic records as required, so as to ensure all data collected is securely held in accordance with Council Data Protection requirements.
- To ensure that all Council Procedures are correctly adhered to and such records as necessary are maintained in the fulfilment of these requirements.
- Attend team meetings to update and report on survey progress and associated issues.
- Attend public, community and other group meetings, as required, giving advice and support and promoting awareness of the Affordable Warmth Scheme and other relevant programmes and opportunities.
- By its nature the post will require flexible working to meet the needs of the service. Attend meetings of the Council and any relevant working groups and prepare and present reports as required.
- Act in accordance with the Code of Conduct for local Government employees.
- Comply with and actively promote the Council's policies and procedures, including those relating to Fair employment, Equal Opportunities, and Health, Safety and Wellbeing.Undertake the duties outlined above in a way which will enhance and protect the reputation and public profile of the Council.
- Undertake any other duties as deemed appropriate to the achievement of the purpose and function of this post.
Essential Criteria :
Applicants must at the closing date for receipt of application forms:
- A third level qualification e.g. HNC/HND, NVQ Level 4, Degree, Post-graduate Certificate/Diploma
- One year's experience in one of the following fields:
Experience in a field related to environmental or building issues such as energy, education, consumer advice, housing, community, voluntary or statutory sectors.
- Applicants must have experience in the use of Microsoft Office Word and Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills.
- An understanding of the issues around fuel poverty.
- A current full, Category B (car), Driving Licence valid in the UK and access to a car or *have access to a form of transport that enables you to carry out the duties of the post.
Applies only to applicants who have a disability under the Disability Discrimination Act.
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.