Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require a temporary full time lecturer in Agriculture to start ASAP for a duration of 7 months
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.25 p/h
13+ week's £16.21 p/h
Hours: 30 per week Tues, Wed and Thursday
- At least a Pass degree, or an equivalent qualification in Agriculture or related discipline
- Previous experience of delivery and assessment of student learning is also beneficial
Planning for and delivering Livestock Husbandry (Dairy) and Plant Husbandry units to Level 2 Diploma in Agriculture students;
- Planning for and delivering Agricultural Environments Unit and contribute to Livestock Husbandry Unit (farm visits, enterprise management) to Level 3 Extended Diploma in Agriculture students
- Monitor student attendance;
- Setting student assignments, marking student assessments, providing feedback and monitoring student progress on the course;
- Tutoring student groups and individual students;
- Ensure compliance with quality assurance systems;
- Attendance at teaching team meetings.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete an Enhanced Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £33.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE WEDNESDAY 6TH SEPTEMBER AT 12 NOON