Allocations Manager - Belfast - £28-£30K
Grafton Recruitment is delighted to be working with a successful Belfast based transport business that is looking to expand their team by adding an experienced Allocations Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding privately owned business with a great reputation.
The role involves the coordination of routes and drivers for a private hire company.
- Allocating routes to drivers
- Monitoring drivers hours and ensuring the company is fully compliant with EU Legislation
- Ensuring routes are maximised effectively using geographical knowledge of Belfast and NI
- Extensive experience of Drivers Hours legislation (CPC holder preferable)
- Experience within a Transport environment
- Flexible, willing to work in a hands on environment
- Excellent geographical knowledge of Belfast and Northern Ireland
- Experience of routing vehicles and maximising vehicle efficiency's
The hours are 40 per week including some weekends, the company operates every day with the exception of Christmas day. 28 days holiday and a pension are included in the benefits.
To apply for this role please apply online or contact Anita Magorrian on 02890 242824.