Are you ready for a new challenge and to join one of the biggest companies in the world? Grafton Recruitment is currently hiring a number a full time Customer Service Associates to join our team at Amazon in Cork on an ongoing temporary basis.
If you are an action-orientated, flexible problem-solver who is detail oriented and articulate with a desire to help exceed customer's expectations, you could be the right fit!
As a Customer Service Associate, you will communicate with customers via chat, phone and email and utilise a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun, fast paced environment.
During the busiest times of year there are plenty inclusive and fun activities at Amazon which help make it a great place to work, everyone contributes to the 'Work Hard, have Fun, Make History!' ethos
A successful Customer Service Associate will have the following skills:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer and Amazon.co.uk and the ability to pick up new systems with ease
- Fluency in English
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly by phone, E-mail or face-to-face
- Good comprehension skills
- An ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses to customers
Problem Solving Skills:
- Ability to approach problems logically with composure
- Ability to demonstrate learning and decision making skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise work time
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to empathise with and prioritise customer needs
Ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. They will be have a passion for excellent customer service. Some previous customer service experience is highly desirable
Due to the high volume of applications, please be patient with us and we will get back to you as soon as we can with details regarding the assessment process.
We will have several hiring dates in October 2016
Please be aware of the following requirements:
- High flexibility during Amazon's busiest period (from September to January)
- Willingness to work, if required, during the Christmas period (Christmas day, Stephen's day, New Year's Eve and/or New Year's Day)
- Commit to full attendance during the training period upon commencement in the role (3 weeks)
- Ability to work weekends and public holidays
Amazon is a fun, fast paced environment with lots of engagement and events throughout the busiest season from September to December!