Work with Amazon from Home!
Temporary Work from Home Customer Service Associate positions available
Are you ready for a new challenge and to join one of the biggest companies in the world? Grafton Recruitment is currently hiring a number a full time Customer Service Associates to join a new virtual team at Amazon on a temporary basis.
We're not only giving you the opportunity to work with Amazon, but to do so at HOME… Yes, Grafton Recruitment are engaging people to help Amazon's customers from Home
Opportunities like this don't come around often, especially those with competitive salaries, and working with the world's most customer centric company.
If you have;
- A workspace (ideally an office) free from distractions
- High speed broadband connection (min 5MB download and 1MB upload speed, with a landline)
- Self-discipline to work remotely along with a passion for customer service
- An ability to problem solve with an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
- Full availability to work over the Christmas period
Then you could be the right fit, so read on…
You'll be working to suit Amazon's peak customer traffic for 40hrs per week, working any rotation during the opening hours from 6am to 10pm and a shift pattern that could include any day of the week including weekends. This new team will receive two weeks world class virtual training and will start working during the busiest time of the year for Amazon to meet customer demand.
As a Customer Service Associate, you will communicate with customers via chat, phone and email and utilise a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun, fast paced environment.
A successful work from home Customer Service Associate will have the following skills:
Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer and Amazon.co.uk and the ability to pick up new systems with ease
- Fluency in English with excellent comprehension skills
- Ability to communicate clearly by phone, E-mail and chat
- An ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses to customers
Problem Solving Skills:
- Resourceful with an ability to approach problems logically with composure
- Ability to demonstrate learning and decision making skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to empathise with and prioritise customer needs
- Some previous customer service experience is highly desirable
Please be aware of the following requirements:
- High flexibility during Amazon's busiest period (from October to January)
- Willingness to work if required, during the Christmas period (Christmas day, Stephen's day, New Year's Eve and/or New Year's Day)
- Commitment to full attendance during the training period upon commencement in the role (2 weeks). Training will be conducted virtually from your home!
- Ability to work weekends and public holidays
- A home high speed broadband connection min download 5MB (you will need to provide evidence of a speed check at recruitment stages) and landline
During the busiest times of year there is plenty of fun at Amazon which helps make it a great place to work, everyone contributes to the 'Work Hard, have Fun, Make History!' ethos
Apply today for immediate consideration