- Liaise with the Laboratory Manager to forecast the use of resources.
- Identify resource requirements, and make recommendations to the Laboratory Manager.
- Recommend levels of maintenance for equipment used.
Customer Relationship Management
- Deal with internal and external customers and address their concerns.
- Build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to enhance confidence in the data produced by the client's Laboratories.
- Communicate with suppliers.
The above is given as a broad range of duties and is not intended to be a complete description of all tasks.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate on CV
- A third level qualification in Chemistry.
- Knowledge and understanding of analytical techniques in chemistry.
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 17025
- Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements relevant to laboratories.
- Competent in MS Office applications including Word and Excel.
- Must be prepared to work flexible hours, weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis.
- A practical knowledge of water industry chemical analysis.
- At least 1 year's practical experience working in an analytical chemistry laboratory.
- Membership, (or working towards membership), of a relevant professional body
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE MONDAY 7TH AUGUST AT 12PM