Our Client, a leading Financial Services provider requires Anti Money Laundering Business Analysts for their Belfast Head Office.
What is the purpose of the role?
- To complete AML Periodic Reviews for non- Relationship Managed High Risk Business Customers
- Using excellent interpersonal skills and commercial business maturity, make outbound calls to non Relationship Managed Customers to obtain accurate and full information for the effective completion of Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) documentation
- Review the completed case file and taking into account all information received including source of wealth, source of funds and transactional analysis within policy guidelines, make a recommendation to the Senior Business Owner as to the continuation of the high risk Customer relationship.
- Undertake EDD on Business cases in line with documented procedures and policy, including Customer contact as required to obtain missing or incomplete information.
- Undertake detailed analysis of Source of Wealth & Source of Funds and make a recommendation to the Senior
- Business Owner on whether to exit or maintain relationship.
- Undertake external intelligence searches and provide accurate assessment of same
- Engage with relevant stakeholders in a timely and professional manner
- Escalate to Team Manager in a prompt manner any risks/identified or where targets/SLAs cannot be met.
- Liaise with Team Manager and risk teams to ensure all files are produced and maintained in line with SLAs and policy
Skills and Experience required
- Experience of working in a commercial, business banking or corporate banking environment
- Full understanding of banking, corporate and financial terminology
- Detailed knowledge of the range of different customer entity types eg sole traders, corporate bodies, partnerships, trusts, limited companies etc. and the specific documentation required for each entity type
- Attention to detail and ability to produce accurate, high quality work to deadlines
- Well-developed interpersonal & written skills
- Knowledge of AML & STF regulations
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements
- IT literate
- Adaptable and flexible, with the ability to quickly learn new systems and processes
- Experience in dealing with a wide range of people in a business environment with a strong customer focus
- Commercial outlook and business acumen
- Recent, relevant experience of working in an AML/risk environment including the completion of EDD to include Source of Wealth, Source of Funds and Transactional analysis
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV via the link