Our client in the Ballymena area are looking to recruit a temporary Architectural Technician to join their team on 6 months+ basis.
Main Purpose of the job:
To provide a full detailed range of architectural and associated building surveying services in connection with building/civic engineering project for properties. Play an integral role in the provision of bus shelters. To provide a surveying and mapping service. Report on the condition of property.
- A minimum of HNC/HND degree or equivalent qualification in a building related subject
- Full membership of a recognised professional body relevant to the post
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a drawing or design office environment working on commercial schemes, to include experience of computer aided design (CAD)
- Someone who takes personal responsibility for making things happen. Shows motivation and perseverance in overcoming obstacles and achieving results
- A full Current Driving licence valid in the UK and access to a car
- Sets clear, aligned, high standard performance goals and objectives for self, others and organisation
- Plans, structures and prioritises own work to achieve optimum results
- Develops and manages effective networks by establishing common ground
- Gathers information from a range of sources
For a full list of duties, please contact Grafton Ballymena on 02825642699