Area Sales Representative
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for an Area Sales Representative on behalf of a market leading distributor and supplier of heating and ventilation products. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Area Sales Representative to join an established company. The successful Area Sales Representative will be promoting, managing and developing relationships with a portfolio of companies with the objective of opening new accounts, increasing sales and further strengthening our client's business.
* Maintain and develop current business through call visitation mainly to wholesales but also to M&E contractors and consultants
* Achieve set targets
* Maintain relationships with wholesalers through monthly call cycle
* Build trust and rapport quickly with key account personnel
* Assist in technical queries with clients and all administration/customer service queries
* Identify projects through the electrical wholesale network or directly with M/E contractor and communicate this information to National Sales Manager
* Provide weekly reports
* Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products and services
* Represent the company in a professional manner
* Any other duties which role may include
* 3 years experience in an External Sales role
* A strong proven track record in sales, M & E background would be advantageous
* Good planning, organisational and administrative skills essential
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Be self-motivated, target driven and able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
* A clean driving licence
The successful Area Sales Representative will enjoy a competitive salary circa £30K per annum depending on experience plus Bonus, Car, phone, laptop, fuel card.
The Area Sales Representative role will be covering Northern Ireland.
If you would like to discuss this Area Sales Representative job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
If this Area Sales Representative job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in Sales and Marketing please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.