Arts Administrative Assistant is required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Newtownards £7.50ph.
Role: Arts Administrative Assistant
Rate of Pay: £7.50 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 1pm (must be flexible)
Duration: 4 months (may be extended)
- Assisting with the Arts Officers and Arts and Heritage Manager with organising a variety of cultural events, activities, festivals and all associated admin.
- Assisting with processing of invoices and room bookings
- Assisting with promotion and marketing of relevant events
- To undertake general clerical, administrative and secretarial duties, including maintaining databases
- To assist in the delivery of relevant related events and exhibitions
- General office experience & administrative experience - including word processing, excel/database management, good customer care/phone manner & filing
- It would be desirable to have experience gained in arts/cultural environment and a passion/interest in the arts.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kirsty Tomlinson will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.