Arts Centre Coordinator required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Newtownards, Co Down £7.05 (under 25) or £7.50 (over 25) per hour.
Role: Arts Centre Coordinator
Rate of Pay: £7.05 (under 25) or £7.50 (over 25) per hour
Hours: 36 hours per week - Monday to Thursday (9am to 5pm) & Friday (9am to 4.30pm)
Duration: 13 weeks +
- To manage the administration and operational function of the Arts Centre and to maintain effective administrative support to the Section head.
- To act as a liaison point in dealings with other departments within the Council and with the public hiring/using the Arts Centre.
- Preparation of rota's, processing of invoices and maintaining accurate financial and statistical information.
- Preparation of contracts and programming of classes at Arts Centre.
- Two GCE A-Levels or equivalent
- At least one years' experience in a face to face role dealing with the public
- Experience of administration, cash handling, reconciling accounts
- Taking bookings and managing a diary
- Good communication
- Strong ICT skills including experience of working with packages such as Microsoft excel, access, word and email
- Staff supervision is desirable
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kirsty Tomlinson will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**Please note that the closing date for this role is Friday 4th August 2017 at noon**