Service & Assembly Technician
Salary: 18-20k negotiable plus benefits
Our client is a market leader in the agricultural equipment industry and they are seeking either an experienced technician or a trainee technician to join their repair & maintenance team.
The Service & Assembly Technician will be responsible for assembly, service, repair and maintenance of the product range.
- The ability to work to set KPI's within the production assembly bay.
- Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others
- Good IT skills
- Ability to carry out work in accordance with Quality Control System
- Completion of service / assembly documentation (job sheets, service reports, etc)
- Forward thinking, in terms of improving customer service and creating efficiencies
- Flexibility to work in order dispatch when required to do so
- Engineering related experience, electrical preferred however this is not essential.
- The successful candidate will be interested to develop specialist product knowledge and build a long term career in the industry.
Please contact Patrick Moore for more information on 02890 323333