Engineering operatives required for temporary post in Portadown, Co Armagh
Leading manufacturing company have requirements for 4 people to join their team in December 2016.
Working within a busy assembly department. You will be responsible for assisting in various departments:
- Press Brake
- Milling, turning
Hours of work:
This will be shift work therefore we need people who are able to work day and evening shift, rotating for the first 5 weeks training and then moving onto Night Shift 7pm - 7am.
- Willing to learn
- Computer literate
- Flexible to work rotating shifts
- Experience within a previous manufacturing or engineering company
- Good communication skills
- Available to work on a temporary basis - long term
- Physically able to lift items up to 20 kilos
- Cvs must be able to demonstrate to candidates experience in working within an engineering environment
Hourly rate is £7.20 - £7.70 per hour training then increased to £11.00 and should the job exceed more than 12 weeks there will be an increase
Good team working environment
On the job training
Experience in working within a worldwide organisation
Job closes on Wednesday 30th November 2016
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.