ur Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require an Assets Operator to start ASAP for duration of approx. 2 to 3 months with possible extension
Pay rate: £11.22p/h
Hours: 35.5 hours per week
Applicants MUST be able to demonstrate in their application form and where necessary at interview:
The Post Code to use for Kircubbin WwTW is: BT22 2SU
- Form an integral element of theWastewater Services Operations Team i.e.:
- Process checks at delegated WwTWs (Waste Water Treatment Works)
- Process related pre-planned duties
- Dealing with reactive process faults/alarms
- Maintenance duties as required throughout area including low frequency non-process tasks
- Optimisation of wastewater assets including trouble shooting of faults
- Policy Implementation and participation - Operation of Mobile Work Management and Lone worker/confined spaces systems
- Provide operational cover for Assets Operator colleagues during absence periods People Activities
- Ensure good time management of personal day to day activities
- Actively contribute towards the achievement of team KPI's
- Perform to clear and agreed personal goals, provide regular feedback on performance against these goals and ensure performance appraisals are completed.
- Ensure a high level of compliance and customer service is delivered
- Responsible for active management and successful delivery of personal and career development plans
- Ensure knowledge of waste water treatment process by attendance at relevant training etc.
- Finds opportunities to develop new ideas to solve problems or improve work practices and shares this information at Team Meetings and with Management.
- Maintain regular communication with:
- Field Operations, i.e.:
- Field Manager
- Process Technician
- Work Control
**Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of duties and the post holder will be required to carry out other duties as required**
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Basic Access NI at the cost of £26.
A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE MONDAY 9TH OCTOBER