Customer Service / Operations Coordinator
Grafton Recruitment are recruiting for a number of Assistance Coordinator roles in Dublin West. Located in fantastic offices, with a great team and lively working environment, if you have 12 - 18 months solid customer service/call centre or scheduling experience we want to hear from you. These roles offer great scope for further opportunities and development with the client who are a leader in their field.
The role :
- Answering inbound calls relating to motor, property and medical assistance
- Providing a high level of customer service and professionalism whilst trying to resolve any issues in the most efficient and cost effective way as possible
- Liaising with engineers and customers in regards to breakdown call outs
- Follow up calls to customers who called for property assistance to ensure satisfaction
- Maintaining and updating records, internal database and systems
- Daily interaction with recovery agents and engineers
- File management for all calls - accuracy and updated information is critical
- Escalating any issues to supervisors/managers as and when required
The candidate :
- Ideally you will come from a busy call centre environment or a role whereby you were responsible for customer care and/or scheduling. You must be able to handle a busy flow of inbound calls and queries/assistance requests
- Professional telephone manner with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to keep calm under pressure
- Data entry skills - accurate and concise records are required to ensure customer satisfaction
- A genuine passion for providing 5 star assistance/service to customers and a high level of professionalism
Interviews are available immediately for suitable candidates - a wonderful opportunity to join a leading company. Apply with your up to date CV below. Salary €24k.
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tolls and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.